Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run your favorite trails with an uninhibited stride with the Nike Free Hyperfeel Trail. This inventive neutral shoe features a siped Lunarlon insert that provides cushioning without sacrificing flexibility. An adaptive upper moves with your foot through the gait cycle and prevents the entry of debris, while a lugged outsole provides unrelenting traction on a variety of terrain.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 21mm (Heel); 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Free Hyperfeel Trail is a minimum featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for speedwork, racing, and daily training.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Lunarlon Insert is a removable midsole piece that provides lightweight cushioning.
- Nike Free sipes uses gender-specific flex grooves to allow barefoot-like flexibility and stability.
- Phylon Heel Clip around the rear portion of the midsole insert provides heel stability.
- Synthetic and Mesh upper provides a secure and breathable fit.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Synthetic Toe Cap provides protection from trail hazards and durability.
- Waffle Lugs consists of a full-length rubber and thermoplastic blend for claw-like traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|