Rollover product image for a larger view.
A fast, light trail shoe, the North Face Single-Track Hayasa is fantastic for racing and training in the great outdoors. With a supportive, welded upper and simply constructed midsole, this shoe has a close fit on your foot and a sensitive feel for the ground. Lace up a pair and let this go-fast shoe direct you on your next adventure.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (13mm)
How it fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: North Face Single-Track
The North Face Single-Track Hayasa is a light weight neutral trail shoe that is best suited for rocky or hard-packed terrain. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- X-2 is a dual density cushioned EVA midsole.
- Unleashed Performance construction allows for a natural stride and is geared for the mechanically sound runner.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system.
- EVA Cradle Heel cushioning for additional shock absorption and stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- Scree-Collar tongue guard protects against trail debris.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- Toe Cap protects feet from rocks and debris.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection against stone bruising.
- Blown Rubber in forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Tenacious Grip is a high abrasion, off-road sticky rubber outsole for optimal traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|