A fast, light trail shoe, the North Face Single-Track Hayasa is fantastic for racing and training in the great outdoors. With a supportive, welded upper and simply constructed midsole, this shoe has a close fit on your foot and a sensitive feel for the ground. Lace up a pair and let this go-fast shoe direct you on your next adventure.
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (13mm)
How it fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: North Face Single-Track
The North Face Single-Track Hayasa is a light weight neutral trail shoe that is best suited for rocky or hard-packed terrain. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- X-2 is a dual density cushioned EVA midsole.
- Unleashed Performance construction allows for a natural stride and is geared for the mechanically sound runner.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system.
- EVA Cradle Heel cushioning for additional shock absorption and stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- Scree-Collar tongue guard protects against trail debris.
- TPU Welded Overlays provide lightweight coverage and a supportive fit.
- Toe Cap protects feet from rocks and debris.
- Perforated EVA Northotic Sockliner gives breathable underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection against stone bruising.
- Blown Rubber in forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Tenacious Grip is a high abrasion, off-road sticky rubber outsole for optimal traction.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review