Rollover product image for a larger view.
With the innovative Flyknit Racer, Nike submits its bid for the best fitting road-racing shoe ever. The upper is constructed from a single knit panel for a seamless and socklike fit that adapts to the shape of the foot through the gait cycle while reducing irritations on the foot. The responsive midsole features a Zoom Air unit in the heel for lightweight protection, suitable for distances up to the marathon.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Flyknit Racer is a minimum feature, minimum neutral racing shoe designed for 5k to marathon distances.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywireprovides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Low Profile Knit Tongue offers breathability and comfort.
- Waffle Carbon design in the forefoot provides durable multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|