Rollover product image for a larger view.
Sock-like comfort meets soft cushioning in the Nike Flyknit Lunar1+. This innovative trainer features a one-piece knit upper constructed to minimize weight while providing structure right where you need it. Dynamic Flywire wraps the midfoot for an adaptive fit, and soft Lunarlon foam soaks up impact forces.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26 mm), Forefoot (16 mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flyknit Lunar1+ is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for racing, speedwork, and daily training. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Low Profile Knit Tongue offers breathability and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS