Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Forever XC 3 is a seriously light, seriously fast shoe that will have you breaking records in no time. The ultra light, no-sew upper minimizes weight and offers a smooth, seamless environment for feet. The responsive midsole provides a touch of cushion, while the waffle lug outsole and spike combination helps grip the terrain for excellent traction. Includes eight 5/16" pyramid spikes, two blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Meidum to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Forever XC 2
Nike's Zoom Forever XC 3 is an extension of the Forever franchise and is a 3k to 10k cross country shoe. The low profile Phylon midsole keeps the weight down and the shoe is designed for rubber and grass surfaces. The Forever XC 2 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon is compression molded to be low profile yet offer a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Open mesh covers large expanses of the upper, providing great breathability.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays are internally located in the forefoot to further lock down the upper for a snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Waffle Lugs is a full length rubber and thermoplastic blend engineered for claw like traction.
- Pebax Plate is a full length plate sandwiched between the midsole and waffle lugs. This stiff polymer plate is designed for direct power transfer for increased propulsion.
- Contains 4 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS