Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mawler uses carbon fiber to deliver great stiffness. The result is excellent power transfer in a lightweight spike. Permanent pins help further reduce weight. If you are serious about sprinting, this is the spike for you.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
- Release date: January 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
Nike's Zoom Mawler is a sprint spike engineered for 100m to 400m distances. This spike is intended for elite athletes with its synthetic one piece upper for a snug fit. This shoe has permanent spikes and has a ? shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is Nike's standard full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Carbon Fiber Insert is full length and is engineered for support and optimum energy transfer.
- Synthetic One Piece is designed for an aerodynamic and sleek fit.
- Inner-Sleeve is constructed for a snug and secure fit.
- Pebax Plate is a full length plate and is a stiff polymer plate designed for direct power transfer for increased propulsion.
- Contains 7 permanent spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS