Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Victory 2 is once again a go-to spike for athlete seeking elite level mid-distance performance. Built for events from 800m to 5,000m, this ultra-lightweight spike supplies you with the responsive kick you crave, while Dynamic Flywire provides a secure fit that moves with your foot through the gait cycle so you can focus on dropping the pack and charging ahead for the win. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example:Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zoom Victory 2 Spike is a mid-distance spike intended for 800m to 1500m distances. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Dynamic Flywire
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Zoom Miler Spike Plate provides traction and improved comfort on the track.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS