Nike redesigned the original Ventulus
for the 21st century. The Ventulus 2 is
designed for the elite level 5,000-
10,000 track athlete.
Weight: 4.2 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width B) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Low to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch height: Low
- Release date: November 2008 (new color), model release date January 2008
- Model discontinued: December 2009
Breathable mesh keep the weight down and an arch bandage and heel lobes contribute to a superb fit.
New lightweight Flashlon foam provides responsive cushioning and arch support for protection over any distance.
Horseshoe-shaped Pebax plate with four removable pins. New Sharkskin heel pad adds traction without significant weight.