Rollover product image for a larger view.
With the Zoom Victory, Nike has produced the lightest mid-distance spike in history. Why? Because light equals fast. Drawing inspiration from suspension bridges, Nike developed the very light and supportive Flywire technology, which eliminates overlays to reduce weight and secure the foot. If you want to set a PR, strap on this rocket and go. Includes twelve 1/4" spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.4 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Since the shoe fits large, Women should subtract 2 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: December 2010 (new color), model release date November 2008
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Zoom Victory Spike is Nike's lightest mid-distance spike. It is intended for 800m to 1500m distances and is built with a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full-length midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Zoom Miler Spike Plate provides traction and improved comfort on the track.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS