Rollover product image for a larger view.
With design input from Jamaican sprinter, Asafa Powell, the Zoom Ja catapults sprinters down range. The spike plate from the Superfly G5 is combined with the upper from the Maxcat to create a spike with the best of both worlds. Appropriate for 100m-400m events and both hurdle events.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.3 oz (size 9)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: For snug sprint fit, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
- Release date: December 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Zoom Ja is 100m to 400m and hurdle spike engineered with a full length spike plate for maximum power transfer and traction. This shoe has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is positioned at the heel and is Nike's standard midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning
- Synthetic Upper encompasses the majority of the upper and is perforated for breathability.
- Microfiber Synthetic interior reduces the possibility for irritation.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Spike Plate is full length and is a stiff polymer designed for maximum power transfer.
- Contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS