Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the needs of top level throwers, the Zoom Javelin delivers outstanding performance. Includes twenty-two 5/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 14.4 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: October 2011 (new color), model release date November 2008
- Model discontinued: December 2009
Nike's Zoom Javelin Elite is a highly technical javelin boot intended for the elite javelin thrower. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather upper provides protection, comfort, and a supportive fit.
- Zipper Closure at the tongue hides laces and keeps the shoe snug to the foot.
- Ratchet Strap at the ankle offers excellent hold upon foot plant for improved performance.
- Desmopan Toe Cap gives extra durability.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate is a full-length, stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Contains 11 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS