Nike Zoom Rival D 7 Men's Spikes White/Blue/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
A versatile distance spike for the entry-level athlete, the Nike Zoom Rival D 7 is all about value. Intended for 400m to 5,000m events, this spike features a lightweight, seamless upper wraps the foot for a secure racing fit while a six-pin spike plate offers excellent traction on the track, all without breaking the bank. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and spike wrench.
Model Number: 538223-104
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Rival D 7 is a versatile, entry level distance spike for events ranging from 400m to 5000m.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Arch Bandage is a saddle that wraps over the midfoot for a snug and secure fit.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|