Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed and developed by the best marathoners in the world, the Streak 3 is a versatile 5k to marathon road racing shoe. The Cushlon LT midsole and Zoom Air unit in the heel gives ample support and cushioning. Ounce for ounce, the one piece upper significantly reduces weight and also allows for rapid water drainage.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Model release: January 2011 (new color)
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Streak 2
The Streak 3 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Ultra light one-piece upper is super thin for lightweight breathability and has reduced seams for added comfort.
- Overlays are strategically placed in the midfoot for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Extra thick Duralon blown rubber is used in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is located along the heel for durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS