Rollover product image for a larger view.
Never has there been so much value in a racing shoe. Super light at only 5.4 oz for a size 9. Advanced Cushlon ST delivers a responsive ride. Further protection is delivered by a heel Zoom Air unit. The full mesh upper with minimal overlays is a big reason for the low weight. Slip on a pair of thin socks and you are ready for any race. Track. Road. XC. Bring it on.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (18mm); non-removable insole
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Meidum to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: July 2009
- Color update: October 2010
- Model discontinued: June 2011
- Model update: July 2011, Zoom Streak XC 3
The Zoom Streak XC 2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing. it is built with a curved shape.
- Zoom Air is located in the heel and is a low-profile air unit with encapsulated tensile fabric for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- TPU Shank is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit designed to improve heel to toe transition.
- Open Mesh is a lightweight, one-piece construction engineered for breathability and water drainage.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays are internally located in the forefoot to further lock down the upper for a snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is located along the heel for durability.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS