Rollover product image for a larger view.
Why let wet or dark conditions hold you back when you can run in the Nike LunarGlide 4 Shield? This daily trainer features a water resistant treated upper that helps keep your feet dry, and reflective detailing that keeps you visible. This shoe offers mild support for overpronation, while Dynamic Flywire conforms to the shape of your foot at all stages of the gait cycle, giving you a truly personalized fit. Soft Lunar foam in the midsole provides protection suitable for high mileage.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The LunarGlide 4 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the Lunarlon foam core with the Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole to help reduce over pronation.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- 360 degree Reflectivity covers the upper, making shoes highly visibility in low-light conditions.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Evolved Flywire hugs the entire length of the foot offering lightweight support.
- Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- H2O Repel Mesh is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for a breathable and water-resistant shoe.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|