Rollover product image for a larger view.
Perfect for the 1500-5k athlete, the Nike Zoom Mamba 2 is an ultra light distance spike that's waiting to be unleashed on the track. The carbon fiber shank provides lightweight support and the thin breathable upper drains and dries quickly, making it a great choice for the steeplechase. Includes ten 8mm compression-tiered spikes, two blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.9 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Release date: January 2012
- Heritage: Zoom Mamba
The Zoom Mamba 2 is a 1,500m to 5,000m distance and steeple chase shoe and is intended for elite level athletes. This shoe has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax 3-fingered Plate consists of a lightweight polymer plate in the forefoot for increased propulsion.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS