Rollover product image for a larger view.
Perfect for the 1500-5k athlete, the Nike Zoom Mamba 2 is an ultra light distance spike that's waiting to be unleashed on the track. The carbon fiber shank provides lightweight support and the thin breathable upper drains and dries quickly, making it a great choice for the steeplechase. Includes ten 8mm compression-tiered spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.9 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zoom Mamba 2 is a 1,500m to 5,000m distance and steeple chase shoe and is intended for elite level athletes.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax 3-fingered Plate consists of a lightweight polymer plate in the forefoot for increased propulsion.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel, is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS