Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton MV2 is a great 5k/10K racer, which includes springy forefoot lugs to help propel you during toe-off. The low heel brings your feet level to the ground, encouraging midfoot and forefoot striking. Add to that a light, breathable upper and you've got one speedy racing shoe.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 9.0)
Stack Height: Heel (17 mm), Forefoot (18 mm); measurement includes forefoot lugs. Two 3mm heel lifts are included with the shoes.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The MV2 Speed Racer is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Drainage System holes in the forefoot allows water to drain out the bottom of the shoe.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels in the forefoot stretch to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
- Lightweight EVA in the heel and toe offer extra underfoot cushioning and increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS