Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Nike Air Pegasus 29 Shield and run even when the weatherman says not to. A water repelling upper protects your feet from rain, sleet, and snow, while reflective detailing keeps you seen in low light conditions. Cushlon foam offers soft cushioning suitable for high mileage daily training, and a waffle outsole gives you traction as well as durability for everyday use.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Air-Sole under the heel consists of a pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for increased cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- 360 degree Reflectivity covers the upper, making shoes highly visibility in low-light conditions.
- H2O Repel Mesh is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for a breathable and water-resistant shoe.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS