Rollover product image for a larger view.
Springing forth from Nike is the Pegasus+ 28. This version reprises the same Cushlon technology in the mid-sole for plenty of heel cushioning. The Pegasus+ 28 receives an updated upper that includes the use of Flywire over the mid-foot for added security. Neutral runners will enjoy running in the Pegasus+ 28 as a daily trainer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: June 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Air Pegasus+ 27
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Air-Sole under the heel consists of a pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for increased cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Flywire around the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS