Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Rival MD 7 is ready to go, whether it's for running, jumping, or anything in between. Designed as a versatile entry-level shoe for mid distance and jumping events, it has a semi-rigid spike plate for speed in short distances, while the padded heel adds a cushioning for field events and longer races. Includes 14 1/4" pyramid spikes and spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Rival MD 7 is a versatile, entry level mid-distance spike for events ranging from 800m to 1500m, and jumping events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Dynamic Support Strap wraps around the midfoot, keeping the foot secure and supported.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS