Lock and load. The midfoot strap of the Nike Zoom SD 3 secures the foot to allow for a great base of support. The SD 3 is ideal for the glide technique and also works for the spin.
Weight: 11.6 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard athletic shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume, easily adapts to low and high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Release date: October 2011 (new color), model release date December 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom SD 2
This Shot Put and Discus shoe is designed for elite athletes who use rotational and glide techniques. This shoe has a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole foam designed to provide durable cushioning.
- Midfoot Strap is located at the medial midfoot and is designed to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Synthetic Leather is located throughout the upper and is designed to inhance fit.
- Full-Length Textured BRS1000 is comprised of a carbon rubber outsole with a contoured design.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review