Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Superfly R3 is the lightest version, of this model line, to date. The light weight mesh upper uses strategic welding and a forefoot strap to lock the foot down. Combine that with the stiff and aggressive eight-spike plate design and you get the ultimate power sprint spike. Includes sixteen 8mm compression tiered spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.8 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: January 2011
- Model update: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Superfly R2
The Zoom Superfly R3 is a technical sprint spike designed for the serious sprinter. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a thin midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Hyperfuse construction upper is made of a lightweight seamless material for a strong, supportive fit.
- Forefoot Lockdown Strap is adjustable for a personalized, snug fit.
- Pebax Spike Plate is a full-lentgh stiff polymer plate designed for maximum power transfer and forward propulsion.
- contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS