Rollover product image for a larger view.
Road, track, or XC – the Nike Zoom Streak LT 2 can handle it all. This nimble racing flat offers a snappy and responsive ride, while a waffle outsole provides versatile grip. Top it off with a lightweight mesh upper for a performance fit, and you’ve got yourself a solid racing shoe.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (18mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Streak LT 2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
bandage wraps the midfoot for a snug hold.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|