Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike LunarSpider R2 is a high-performance racing shoe that is lightweight and delivers a great feel for the road. The supple upper has a barely-there feel and the sole design delivers excellent propulsion on this lightning-fast racer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (15mm): non-removable insole
Sizing is based on men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
The LunarSpider R2 is a lightweight racing shoe designed for speedwork and racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Full-length Lunarlon is a single density foam throughout the shoe providing a lightweight responsive ride, along with a smooth heel to toe transfer.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|