Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the runner with narrow feet and
moderate over-pronation who needs a
shoe with a soft ride and some
support. Most runners will find the
Structure Triax+ 10's smooth,
responsive ride to their liking. Nike+
iPOD Sport Kit compatible.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium To narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch height: Average
Weight: 12.1 oz (size 9)
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for mild to moderate over-
- Midsole:Dual-density Phylon.
Footbridge. PU crash pad.
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Full-length strobel
- Midsole: Full-length Phylon. Nike
Rideliner PU footbed.
- Heel: Dual pressure, encapsulated Air-
Sole unit. PU crash pad.
- Forefoot: Encapsulated Zoom Air unit.
- Seameless tongue construction. Highly
breathable mesh base. Overlays secure the foot.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in high wear
areas. Duralon blown rubber in lateral forefoot.
Stabiflex rearfoot flex groove paatern. Bareflex
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS