Rollover product image for a larger view.
Following the wild success of the Streak XC 2 comes the Streak XC 3. Nothing has changed here, except for the graphics, which is a good thing. The Streak XC 3 is light (5.4oz), has a simple mesh upper and a low heel to toe differential (4mm). All this makes for a shoe that is a favorite among runners desiring a fit for the "less is more" ideal and it is a terrific performer for intervals, XC races and 5K/10K road races.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (18mm); non-removable insole
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Streak XC 2
The Zoom Streak XC 3 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Ultra lightweight mesh covering the upper is super thin for lightweight breathability and high performance.
- Internal Arch bandage wraps the midfoot for a snug hold.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|