Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shield Men's Shoes Black/Silver
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shield protects you from the road and the elements. A water resistant and highly reflective upper keeps you dry, warm, and seen in less than ideal conditions, while Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot work with the plush midsole to soak up the hard ground. Give yourself one less excuse with this plush neutral trainer.
Model Number: 616305-001
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage in all weather conditions. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Cuboid pod is located in the lower, lateral side of the midfoot.
- TPU Shank is a thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- H2O Repel Mesh is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for a breathable and water-resistant shoe.
- 360 degree Reflectivity covers the upper, making shoes highly visibile in low-light conditions.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Molded FitFrame wraps the heel for additional heel support.
- Arch Strap is a polyurethane saddle that wraps over the midfoot for a snug and secure fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|