Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Vomero 6 uses Zoom Air cushioning in the heel and forefoot to help reduce impact placed on the runner’s body, which results in a super comfortable ride. An enhanced upper promotes mid-foot security and the soft tongue delivers a luxurious feel. Once neutral runners grasp hold of this plush trainer they won’t want to take them off, no matter the distance.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Narrow, D=Medium, 2E-Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 6 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Cuboid pod is located in the lower, lateral side of the midfoot.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Molded FitFrame wraps the heel for additional heel support.
- Arch Strap is a polyurethane saddle that wraps over the midfoot for a snug and secure fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS