Rollover product image for a larger view.
Treat yourself to luxury with the Nike Zoom Vomero 7. This shoe is designed for maximum shock absorption and ultimate comfort, giving you a ride that protects your feet and feels great at the same time. The form-fitting upper wraps your foot securely, and the soft midsole foam offers pillowy cushioning, for a truly serene running experience.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 7 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Cuboid pod is located in the lower, lateral side of the midfoot.
- TPU Shank is a thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Suede Overlays provide a structured hold and secure fit.
- Flywire around the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Molded FitFrame wraps the heel for additional heel support.
- Arch Strap is a polyurethane saddle that wraps over the midfoot for a snug and secure fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS