Rollover product image for a larger view.
Elevate your performance with the Nike Zoom Victory XC 2. Engineered to meet the demands of elite athletes, this lightweight spike offers a secure and dynamic fit, just enough cushioning for longer distances, and unrelenting traction on various surfaces. Includes twelve 5/16" spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.8 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Victory XC 2 is a elite-level cross country spike designed for 3k to 10k events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full-length midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Pebax Plate in the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Sharkskin in the heel is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS