Nike Zoom Victory XC Unisex Spike Black/Silver
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For cross country racing, low weight, some cushioning and good traction and protection are essential for great performances. The Zoom Victory XC checks all these boxes and thus provides a fantastic footwear option for top level performers. The superlight Flywire upper provides a secure midfoot fit and the sculpted midsole provides cushioning and arch support. Perfect for the longer XC races. Includes twelve 5/16" spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 407062-004
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 4.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (14mm), Forefoot (12mm), non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch height: Medium structure
Nike's Zoom Victory XC is a elite-level cross country spike designed for 3k to 10k events. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full-length midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Pebax Plate in the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Sharkskin in the heel is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|