Rollover product image for a larger view.
Nike has done it again with the Nike Zoom Waffle Racer 8 Spikeless. This class-leading cross country shoe packs race-winning technology with bold design, all at an unbeatable price. The feather light upper wraps your midfoot in a secure hold and the modified waffle outsole provides excellent grip on the course, giving you one light, responsive shoe that won't let you down on race day.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to Medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch height: High
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Waffle Racer VII
The Nike Zoom Waffle Racer 8 is a 3k to 10k cross country shoe designed for asphalt, dirt, wood, and rubber surfaces. Updated to include a lightweight open mesh with water drainage capabilities. The Zoom Waffle Racer VII has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full length midsole is a lightweight, responsive material.
- TPU Shank is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is a thermoplastic unit designed to improve heel to toe transition.
- Open mesh covers large expanses of the upper, providing great breathability.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays are internally located in the midfoot and forefoot to further lock down the upper for a snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Waffle Carbon outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS