Rollover product image for a larger view.
Good things come to those who wait. And your patience has prevailed, the Nike Zoom Elite+ is back! Harkening back to the original Zoom Elite, this streamlined neutral shoe has a dynamic fitting upper and a protective but springy ride. Zoom air in the forefoot brings your feet cushioning and gives a quick and snappy turnover at high speeds. Lace these puppies up and head out the door for some seriously good running.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Elite+ is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad running 3/4 length of the shoe is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Combination Strobel Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for underfoot comfort.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel provides durable traction.
- Duralon blown rubber is located in the forefoot for improved cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|