Nike Zoom Matumbo 2 Spikes Crimson/White/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Matumbo 2 is a pedigreed distance spike built for performance. The mesh upper feels almost weightless, and dynamic flywire locks your foot in place, making this shoe feel like an extension of your foot. The light and resilient midsole will carry you through any 3000m to 10000m race. Includes ten 1/4 inch spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 526625-601
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Matumbo 2 is a lightweight distance spike designed for 3000m to 10,000m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Lightweight Phylon uses a lightweight midsole material designed for a resilient ride with enough durability to double as an outsole.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire hugs the foot, offering lightweight support.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Horseshoe Pebax Plate consists of a lightweight, horeshoe-shaped polymer plate in the forefoot for increased propulsion.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel, is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 4 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|