Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the serious long sprinter, the Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 offers a blend of flexibility and stiffness ideal for 200m to 400m events. A lightweight, five-pin spike plate provides unrelenting grip on the track, while a low-profile midsole offers a responsive and fast feel. Includes ten 1/4" Christmas tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Maxcat 4 is a lightweight and flexible, elite-level sprint spike designed for the 100m to 400m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Synthetic and Mesh upper provides a secure and breathable fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax 3-fingered Plate consists of a lightweight polymer plate in the forefoot for increased propulsion.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS