Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Wildhorse is designed to let you attack the trails. This low profile shoe offers cushioning and protection without weighing you down, while a dynamic upper moves with your foot for optimum comfort. The lugged outsole provides versatile grip, so you can take on any trail, no matter the surface.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zoom Wildhorse is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Multi-Directional Lugs provide increased traction on trails.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|