Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Streak 4 is designed for the serious half to full marathon runner. Well cushioned, yet streamlined, this shoe has a thin mesh upper for great breathability and a lightweight feel. The responsive platform includes zoom air in the heel for cushioning over long distances. Good for road racing and up tempo training.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Fits small. Men should order 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size. Women should order 1 size smaller than standard running shoe size.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (18mm), non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Streak 4 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral racing shoe designed for 5k to marathon distances.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Ultra lightweight mesh covering the upper is super thin for lightweight breathability and high performance.
- Overlays are strategically placed in the midfoot for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Extra thick Duralon blown rubber is used in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is located along the heel for durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS