Rollover product image for a larger view.
Step into the ON Cloudracer for a fast and surprisingly cushioned ride. Rubber pods on the outsole work to absorb shock, creating a firm yet protective platform. The breathable upper is light and flexible, with a race-ready fit. A springy midsole and flexible forefoot make this shoe great for racing and tempo runs.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Cloudracer is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Minimalistic Cloudtec brings you closer to the ground while still providing a cushioned foot strike then interlocking for a firm push-off.
- High-grade EVA increases midsole durability
- Ultra Light air-mesh keeps you foot cool by letting air flow over it.
- Duel layer sock provides optimal comfort.
- Super Light Perforated Tongue delivers comfort without adding weight and reducing breathability.
- Intelligent stitching hold the tongue in the perfect position.
- Non slip lining holds your foot in the shoe without slipping.
- Reflective TPU heel-cap lets you be seen at night.
- Heel strap provides easy foot entry into the shoe.
- Honeycomb slippattern grips on and off the road.
- CloudTec rubber gives high energy return and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS