Rollover product image for a larger view.
Float above the road in the ON Cloudrunner, a well-cushioned shoe designed to rack up the miles. Rubber pods along the outsole act as protective bumpers, absorbing impact from the road so your legs don't have to. With its resilient platform and supportive upper this shoe will keep you worry-free through long miles.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, order 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Cloudrunner is a Maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- Cloudtec Elements allow a cushioned foot strike and interlock for a firm push-off.
- High-grade EVA increases midsole durability
- Integrated Transition Bridge (ITB) changes impact forces into forward motion.
- 3D air mesh allows air flow and cooling
- Perforated Tongue provides comfort without giving up breathability.
- Intelligent stitching hold the tongue in the perfect position.
- Non slip lining holds your foot in the shoe without slipping.
- Heel strap provides easy foot entry into the shoe.
- Honeycomb slippattern grips on and off the road.
- CloudTec rubber gives high energy return and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|