Rollover product image for a larger view.
Make your favorite run even more enjoyable with the ON Cloudsurfer. This shoe uses innovative rubber pods attached to the midsole to absorb shock, creating a steady buffer from the hard road. Extra durable foam gives this shoe a firm feel, and offers great protection for long miles on the road.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, order 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Cloudsurfer is a Maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- Cloudtec Elements allow a cushioned foot strike and interlock for a firm push-off.
- High-grade EVA increases midsole durability
- Integrated Transition Bridge (ITB) changes impact forces into forward motion.
- Flight-Control-Pad helps with foot awareness throughout the gait cycle
- 3D air mesh allows air flow and cooling
- Liner mesh coupled with Smart Foam adapts to your foot.
- Perforated Tongue provides comfort without giving up breathability.
- Intelligent stitching hold the tongue in the perfect position.
- Non slip lining holds your foot in the shoe without slipping.
- Reflective TPU heel-cap lets you be seen at night.
- Heel strap provides easy foot entry into the shoe.
- Honeycomb slippattern grips on and off the road.
- CloudTec rubber gives high energy return and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS