A high-end sprint spike for the elite level athlete. This shoe has an aggressive spike plate and form fitting upper for high performance on the track. Includes sixteen 3/8inch pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 9.0)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Puma BOLT faas 007 LTD is a sprint spike designed for the elite level athlete. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Pebax Plate Material combined with a woven carbon fiber forefoot for a higher energy return while toeing off.
- Air Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable mesh that allows heat to escape.
- Synthetic Leather provides support and ensures a glove-like fit.
- TPU Spike Plate used for durability and traction on various track surfaces.
- 8 spike nail configuration
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review