Rollover product image for a larger view.
A high-end sprint spike for the elite level athlete. This shoe has an aggressive spike plate and form fitting upper for high performance on the track. Includes sixteen 3/8inch pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 9.0)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Puma BOLT faas 007 LTD is a sprint spike designed for the elite level athlete. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Pebax Plate Material combined with a woven carbon fiber forefoot for a higher energy return while toeing off.
- Air Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable mesh that allows heat to escape.
- Synthetic Leather provides support and ensures a glove-like fit.
- TPU Spike Plate used for durability and traction on various track surfaces.
- 8 spike nail configuration
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS