Rollover product image for a larger view.
Wow, these shoes are sweet! This will surely be your first thought upon stepping into the Pearl Izumi Kissaki, a lightweight shoe that's itching to get out of the box and onto the open road. The minimal upper is well-ventilated and seam-free, for a superbly comfortable fit. Light, fast, and springy, this shoe is an excellent choice for race day, yet also has enough cushion to serve as a daily trainer.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: December 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Kissaki is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. it is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- EVA midsole foam provides durable cushioning.
- 1:1 Bonded Seamless Upper gives a close, seam-free fit for next-to-skin comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing uses internal overlays at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Memory Foam Heel Collar provides a comfortable, custom fit.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Racing Last is Slip Lasted for extra flexibility and low weight.
- Full Blown Rubber outsole offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Heel Crash Pad is made of carbon rubber for increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS