Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Pearl Izumi Kissaki 2.0 will keep you bounding ahead with a springy midsole that is tuned for performance. This shoe is light and flexible enough to race in, but with adequate padding for training as well. Welded overlays and breathable fabric in the upper give it a competitive feel and a fast look.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Kissaki v2.0 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- EVA midsole foam provides durable cushioning.
- 1:1 Bonded Seamless Upper gives a close, seam-free fit for next-to-skin comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing uses internal overlays at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Memory Foam Heel Collar provides a comfortable, custom fit.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Racing Last is Slip Lasted for extra flexibility and low weight.
- Full Blown Rubber outsole offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Heel Crash Pad is made of carbon rubber for increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|