Rollover product image for a larger view.
Through a streamlined design, Pearl Izumi has produced a premium cushioned shoe that works with the foot to manage moderate over-pronation. The isoShift has Pearl Izumi's seamless upper for a comfortable foot environment and great nighttime visibility is provided by 360 degrees of reflectivity. This shoe is best suited for heel strikers and daily training.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: September 2010
- Color discontinued: June 2011
- Color update: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: syncroInfinity
The isoShift is a maximum feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Skydex Heel Crash Pad is composed of thermoplastic polyurethane molded into a twin hemispherical pattern engineered to absorb shock from heelstrike.
- 1:1 Energy Cell is located in the forefoot and is a responsive cushioning device that is designed for increased energy return.
- EVA is an industry standard thermoplastic designed to provide durable cushioning.
- 1:1 Graduated Guidance System is positioned from the heel to forefoot and is designed with a graduated foam density to offer pronation control with smooth heel to toe transition.
- TPU Bridge is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is a thermoplastic unit intended to maintain forefoot and rearfoot torsional integrity.
- 1:1 Seamless Race Upper is designed to reduce irritation and improve next-to-foot comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing consists of internal overlays specifically placed at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- EVA Insole is a dual density material engineered for arch support and step in cushion.
- Traditional Last construction is a full length strobel last
- Carbon Rubber is located throughout the outsole for increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS