Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 is built for the entry-level sprinter. It offers a versatile spike plate for sprinting over a variety of distances. It includes fourteen 1/8" needle spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 9.0)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: November 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 is a moderate feature, moderate spike designed for the sprinter and hurdler. The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies
- Air Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable mesh that allows heat to escape.
- Synthetic Leather provides support and ensures a glove-like fit.
- TPU Spike Plate used for durability and traction on various track surfaces.
- Solid Rubber outsole for long lasting durability and traction in the heel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS