Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the trails get tricky and every second counts, turn to the Salomon S-Lab Fellcross. This lightweight shoe is low to the ground, quick drying, and built with killer tread that digs deep for increased traction on softer ground. Bring them along for your next big race or lace them up as your daily trail trainers.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm); includes 7mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The S-Lab Fellcross is a moderate feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Compressed EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and is designed to be breathable and quick drying.
- Quicklace is made from durable Kevlar fibers and is intended for easy shoe entry and exit.
- Sensifit is located on the medial and lateral sides and is designed to wrap the foot with a secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material and is designed to reduce odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last is full length and is intended to give additional support.
- Mud and Snow Contagrip has an aggressive lug pattern designed to dig in deep on softer ground for excellent traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS