Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get a distance spike that is as competitive as you are. The Saucony Endorphin LD 3 is super light; it practically feels weightless on the track. The ultra thin, minimal upper feels like a sock and the light EVA foam gives you just the right amount of cushion from 3K to 10K. Includes eight 6mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.0 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Saucony's Endorphin Spike LD 3 is a distance spike for serious athletes and is intended for 1500m to 10k distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Overlays keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Pebax Plate is a forefoot polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 4 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS