Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Fastwitch 5 is a versatile race shoe with support for mild to moderate over-pronation. Light, open mesh lets feet breathe and a springy midsole gives maximum rebound to keep you bounding ahead of the pack. This shoe will keep you feeling fast and light, whether you're running a 5k or a marathon.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Grid Fastwitch 5 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- XT-900 is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- EVA+ is utilized in the forefoot for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|