Rollover product image for a larger view.
For a near barefoot experience, lace up the Saucony Hattori LC. A thin midsole offers a touch of underfoot protection while the 0mm heel-to-toe drop brings you level with the ground. The laced upper offers a tailored fit and extra security, while retaining a soft, socklike feel. Available June 2012.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (15mm)
How it Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Release date: May 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Hattori
The Hattori LC is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Ultralite Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable ultra lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Suede throughout the upper offers a secure fit.
- Laces provide a custom secure fit.
- Exoskeleton Synthetic Lockdown keeps the upper snug to the foot.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS